The Pickin on the Pacific Cruise is a floating jam session at sea. Our experience with other music cruises has taught me that folks of all ranges of talent like to get together and jam. I have seen seasoned professionals jam with novice players to create a magical experience for all involved. Besides the scheduled shows by the featured showcase artists, there will be dedicated areas set up for jamming and special collaborations for all of those who are interested in joining a jam.
If you don’t play, but enjoy listening, no problem, there’s still plenty of music for you! Watching the jams can be very entertaining. You will get a few laughs and enjoy some great music and may find yourself singing along. No matter if you play music for a living or just play for fun, bring your instrument and plan on getting together for some Pickin’ on the Pacific, for some good old fashioned, porch playing fun!
MUSIC PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Concerts by Nu-Blu.
- Jam with the band – enjoy multiple chances to jam with the bands throughout the week
- Workshops – Nu-Blu will be hosting workshops throughout the week (fiddle, banjo, guitar, bass, mandolin, vocal, clogging)
- Daily Jam Sessions / Jamming Rooms Available 24/7
QUILTING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Everything listed in the above music package
- QOV Quilt Pattern
- Instructor for Classes
- 2 Quilt pattern classes each day (2hrs. each class period)
- Irons / Ironing Boards
- Dedicated space for open sewing 24/7 during the cruise